Tổng số lượt xem trang

Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 4, 2012

How I met your father.

I first met someone 1 year ago. 

We watched Iron Man 2 together and both felt the movie was extremely boring. Though I really much enjoyed seeing him for the 1st time. He was exactly the type I like: wearing glasses, dark green polo T-shirt with jeans and a back-pack. I was really shy back then so we just kept watching the 2 hour 30 minute long movie and said goodbye.

Time flies... It seems we have 2 separated lives with no coincidence. There was time I thought we could not be friends after some misunderstandings. Yet sometimes when I drove home along lightening streets wondering what that busy guy is doing. 

We exchange emails sometimes. They're short with 2 or 3 lines. We wrote more this year. Then we chatted again and even SMS. Again, those are every short messages. Most of the time when we talked, I told him I was eating something and he sent back this icon :|  . That makes me thinking we are in "You got mail", a movie of two persons living in New York, falling in love through emails though they hate each other in real life. 

On Tuesday, 13rd, March (is it a nice day?), we met the second time. I caught the shuttle bus heading back Kumho at 7:00 p.m and walked to Diamond. There he was, waiting at 13rd floor with 2 tickets and calling to my phone. We watched "This means war" and I even enjoyed another "movie" played by 2 sitting next :)). 

After the film, he told me to find some place to eat. We walked to a small food stand that I have never been before. When he ordered a dish of fried rice, I wondered if he was that interested in eating rice on a date. Then he asked for 2 small bowls and I understood :).

We really had great time eating and laughing. I smiled a lot, don't know why. I didn't feel shy like the 1st time, just like 2 people having talked a lot and then they met. Those small funny and witty short conversations, I would like to keep for myself only. 

Around 9h30 after dinner, I walk around the street and told him I wanna eat ice-cream. We knew we hardly could find ice-cream around the place. He told me to walk back to Kumho. There we sat a Coffee Bean, a quite place inside with a group of Korean business man talking out loud. 

Then he asked: "What language are they using, Korean or Japanese?"

"Korean definitely" _ answered me. 

"How do you know?" 

"Because it's definitely not Japanese" (I studied Japanese so I knew it clearly)

He laughed and said: "I think it's Korean. They don't let their enemies go to their place."

I smiled and thought "Huh? You already thought a lot :p"

So we talked until 10:30. It's late to me because I usually get home at 10:30 the latest. We said goodbye and I hurriedly head home.

----------------

Monday next week we are going to eat seafood at district 10. I don't know much about eating place around the city so just let him set plan he he. Though he didn't tell, I knew he would have to travel a long way to pick me up at Kumho. I also knew he's already worked before graduation but I'll keep silent because he seems to really much enjoy his fake "unemployed" status every time we talk ;)). 

He told me to save him a Thai bath after my trip. I saved him one and I will bring him the Starbucks Coffee serviette, just like the last time I gave him Coffee Bean serviette and asked him to keep it for memory. Guess we should have a collection of serviettes at every coffee shop we come. 

I do have respect for this one, for many reasons that I happened to know. And I felt lucky we had that second chance, to make thing right. I have a simple hope that when I get busy with my studying and he get swallowed in his job, we still have time hanging out, to laugh and to...eat :D. This strange relationship, when it will start, when it will end, I don't really care much. Just enjoy every single time we meet! 

---------------
 
And kids, is it the story of how I met your father? I still haven't known yet =)) ha ha  (like I still haven't known how many of you I will have =)) )

-----------------

This entry is written on my annual leave. I felt much happy today talking to someone and can have dinner with my family. I haven't had dinner with my mom and dad for such a long time...mostly because I get home late :)

Nice week everyone. Weekend is coming!   





 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét