Tổng số lượt xem trang

Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 10, 2011

Do you want a Christmas card?

Am working on a "traditional project". I made Christmas cards and gave to my relatives and friends... well, not every year, still we want to make it a tradition.

This site is my 3rd home, also a place where new friendships started. December is coming soon. I don't always have much free time so the project had better get started now. 

If anyone passing by and find this offer interesting, leave an email. I promise to send you a Christmas card whenever you are, in Vietnam or a strange foreign country. 

Just leave a correct billing address + a nickname (please don't use your true name) + some lines telling me your hobbies (should be written in English). All be sent to: mrv.1127@gmail.com

10 handmade cards for friends online. For those who are not lucky enough, I promise to send you e-cards this Christmas. 


Nice week everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét